Careers at Gamlet
Current Job Openings at Gamlet, Inc
Gamlet, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of engineered metal components, fabrications and systems. Our products include industrial enclosures, custom kiosks and a wide variety of unique engineered products, fabricated from sheet metal, plate and other metal commodities. Our highly-skilled workforce and state-of-the-art facilities are focused on meeting the critical and fast-paced demands of our industrial customers.
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Press Brake Operator
· Follow all company attendance policies and other work rules in the Employee Handbook.
· Follow all company safety policies and rules and use proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
· Set-up and manage Press Brake CNC Machine
Employee will be required to operate one specific machine or may operate several different machines at different times.
Employee will be required at times to move material to and from his work area.
· Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
· Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
· Meet production schedules for clients
· Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
· Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
· Conduct regular CNC machine assessments and maintenance
· Protect finished components from damage
· Notify supervision immediately of non-conforming material or components and/or incorrect, ambiguous or missing information in the job folder.
· Work overtime and/or perform tasks in other departments/work centers when needed as determined by management.
· Prepare accurate, legible daily time tickets.
· Maintain good order and cleanliness in the work area at all times.
· Lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
· Help promote an environment of teamwork; collaborate with supervisors and coworkers to achieve the best possible results.
· Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions and to communicate to others verbally in the English language.
· Working knowledge of the Gamlet job folder and all shop documents.
· Advanced blueprint reading: correctly locate and orient all features of an assembled product.
· Basic shop math: add, subtract, multiply, divide, and convert fractions to decimals or vice versa using a calculator.
· Accurate measurement using a shop tape measure.
· Workmanlike use of basic assembly tools including but not limited to hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, both manual and power-driven.
· Workmanlike use of machines used for manufacturing including, but not limited to press brakes, saws and drill presses.
· Certified Tow Motor use for moving product and loading/unloading trucks.
· Working knowledge of safe work practices and use of PPE.
· Ability to perform physical movements necessary
· Ability to interact effectively with coworkers in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid Time Off